North Carolina, the ninth largest state in the nation, offers a beautiful mild climate and 300 miles of shoreline. Here are five reasons why opening a Power Trucks USA franchise in North Carolina would be ideal:
- Brown Mountain – You can bike, off-road, or 4-wheel through Brown Mountain but off-roading is the most popular. Just north of Morganton Brown Mountain offers 34 miles of off-highway vehicle (OHV) trails for riders at all levels. By opening a Power Trucks USA franchise in Morganton, you can become the one-stop-shop for all accessories have the trucks ready to hit and conquer Brown Mountain.
- Fishing, Surfing, Going to the Beach – With 300 miles of shoreline, there are no shortages of places to engage in fun aquatic activities. Opening a franchise near the shoreline makes you the place to go for top-of-the-line accessories. From Weather Tech Floormats to Tonneau Covers, you can have all the trucks ready to haul their surfboards and/or fishing equipment, and keep the interiors nice and clean.
- Raleigh, NC – Home to one of the most underrated music scenes in the US, Raleigh offers an intriguing blend of music from hip-hop and americana. With such a large music scene people are always looking to upgrade their cars audio systems. Opening a franchise in Raleigh makes you the place to go for the best car audio systems there is to offer.
- Hiking and Camping Galore – North Carolina is not just off-roading and shorelines. There are 900 miles of hiking trails throughout the state. Opening a franchise in North Carolina gives you the opportunity to have the best hitches installed so locals and tourists alike can haul their camper to these amazing trails.
- Be Your Own Boss – Opening a Power Trucks USA location means you get to be your own boss. Power Truck USA team sells and installs everything bumper-to-bumper. While in the shop, the team provides other maintenance that customers require, from brakes to oil changes to new tires. But the company’s top product is customer service. Power Truck USA is legendary among its repeat, loyal customer base for doing whatever is necessary to meet customer expectations, including resolving dissatisfaction.
Power Trucks USA Helps Create Community Leaders
Tim Seltzer, chief operating officer of Power Trucks USA Franchising, states, “By franchising, we can offer a turnkey opportunity to hard-working, motivated individuals who are looking to own a lucrative business and become leaders in their communities. With our support and mentoring, they will have all the tools to become experts in the automotive aftermarket accessory industry.”
He also notes the additional benefits of owning a Power Trucks USA franchise:
- Entry on the ground floor of an underserved market
- Low investment with high-revenue potential
- National and state territory availability
- Work/Life Balance
- Recession-resistant business
To find out more, visit: https://powertrucksusafranchising.com/.