Florida is home to some of the best weather, fishing, music scenes and football games in the US. With a booming population of 21.78 million Florida is the third most populous state in the US. With so many locals there is no shortage of people looking for car customizations. Here are five reasons why opening a Power Trucks USA franchise in Florida is ideal:
- Orlando – Beyond theme parks, there is so much that Orlando has to offer. Orlando is home to vast outdoors and ecotourism. The Wekiwa Springs State Park is home to beautiful natural springs that are great for kayaking. By opening a Power Trucks USA you can be the one-stop-shop for locals and tourists to have top-of-the-line accessories installed on your truck to haul your kayak to these natural springs.
- Miami – Miami is home to one of the biggest music scenes in the US. With music festivals like “Rolling Loud” people are infatuated with the music scene here. Opening a Power Trucks USA franchise here assures the locals that they can have the best audio systems installed on their cars so they can have their own “Rolling Loud” in their whip.
- Tampa – Tampa is home to one of the biggest football teams in the NFL. With Tom Brady being the Quarterback in Tampa Bay, the tailgates have been taken to the next level. By opening a franchise in Tampa, you can be assured that trucks will have the proper hitches installed to haul a trailer to these tailgates, and ensure your tailgate is the one that no one can miss!
- Key West – When it comes to fishing there is no better place to do it than in Key West. Opening a franchise in Key West can have the trucks in your town having the best tonneau covers so that all your fishing supplies can be transported safely.
- Be Your Own Boss – Opening a Power Trucks USA location means you get to be your own boss. Power Truck USA team sells and installs everything bumper-to-bumper. While in the shop, the team provides other maintenance that customers require, from brakes to oil changes to new tires. But the company’s top product is customer service. Power Truck USA is legendary among its repeat, loyal customer base for doing whatever is necessary to meet customer expectations, including resolving dissatisfaction.
Power Trucks USA Helps Create Community Leaders
Tim Seltzer, chief operating officer of Power Trucks USA Franchising, states, “By franchising, we can offer a turnkey opportunity to hard-working, motivated individuals who are looking to own a lucrative business and become leaders in their communities. With our support and mentoring, they will have all the tools to become experts in the automotive aftermarket accessory industry.”
He also notes the additional benefits of owning a Power Trucks USA franchise:
- Entry on the ground floor of an underserved market
- Low investment with high-revenue potential
- National and state territory availability
- Work/Life Balance
- Recession-resistant business
To find out more, visit: https://powertrucksusafranchising.com/.